Kingsway COVID-19 Guidance
Release date: 12th October 2020
This page outlines the Rules and Guidance for the Centre issued by the Government
and Golfs’ Governing bodies and will be continuously reviewed.
• The Centre will open from 9am to 8pm Monday to Friday
• 9am to 6pm Saturday and Sunday Clubhouse
• The Clubhouse seating area is now open with reduced, socially-distanced seating. A maximum of 17 customers can use the Clubhouse for table service only.
• A one-way system has been introduced to help with 2-metre social distancing whilstqueuing.
• Hot drinks, bottled drinks and grab & go food will be available.
• Payment will only be available via credit card, debit card, Apple or Android payments.
• All customers are required to wear a face covering upon entering Kingsway Golf
Centre and encouraged to use the hand sanitiser stations.
• Maximum groups of up to 6 people will be allowed to sit together.
All Golf Courses
• Only 9-hole Green Fees available on an online booking system (tee time will be available 7 days in advance)
• The Footgolf and Par 3 Course are open (online tee times will be available 7 days in advance)
• Group size is allowed up to 4 players from different households.
• You must report straight to the Clubhouse upon arrival to check-in for your tee time.
• Last tee time will be 2 hours before closing.
• Marshal monitoring will be in place to assist customers.
• Social-distancing must be adhered to at all times on the course.
• Do not remove or touch the flags. Bins, seating and rakes have been removed.
• Payment will only be available via credit cards, debit cards, Apple or Android payments.
• Players are encouraged to bring their own equipment; limited availability for loan clubs.
• After use of loan clubs, they should be returned to one of the cleaning stations.
• Marshall monitoring will be in place to assist customers.
• Please collect a cleaned basket from Reception and return to a cleaning zone once used.
• Last range balls 1 hour before closing.
• Players must use the 1-way exit system.
• Payment for vouchers and top ups will only be available via credit cards, debit cards, Apple or Android payments.
All promotional periods
• Promotions for the driving range have been reinstated.Hire
• All loaned clubs and footballs must be returned to the cleaning area.
• Customers will be unable to hire a set of clubs so all players must bring their own clubs and bag to play on The Melbourn Course.
• Customers will be unable to hire trolleys.
• Buggies will only be made available to Full Members of the Centre and are strictly single-seater occupancy.
• DO NOT share equipment.
Anyone who does not adhere to these rules will be putting
other Customers and Staff Members at risk and will be asked to leave the Centre
immediately and will not be permitted to return for 7 days. Anyone found not adhering to
the rules for a second time will not be permitted to play until the Centre returns to normal
operation. If you are feeling ill, have a temperature, are showing any symptoms or anyone
in your household displays symptoms or has tested positive recently then please refrain
from visiting the Centre. Kingsway Golf Centre does not accept any liability for anyone
wishing to play golf. You do so at your own risk.